Home

Home
HOME

Friday, January 13, 2017

Essential Oils

# 10461474

Up front here is a link to join under me with Young Living JOIN YOUNG LIVING

So I have recently got into Essential Oils.  Oh boy, where to begin.  There are so many uses and applications for oils that trying to write a blog on it would just create a whole web site!

I'll start by saying I use Young Living's Essential Oils.  Purest out there by far, own all of their farms, has great compensation and rewards programs, and overall great business practices.  You have to join to get the best 'wholesale' deals, but with their rewards and treats, well worth it for the quality.

Here is an article that got me interested enough to research more when I was looking for the right company: The Essential Family

I am an independent distributor of YL oils, however, I joined for my own purchases, not to make money.  If you happen to decide to join up at any time, please feel free to join under me and use my member # 10461474 , just click on the JOIN link above.

A nice aspect is that once you join, you get oils at discounted pricing; there is no other commitment involved if you don't want it; you never have to buy more if you don't want; if all you ever want is the starter kit (I have bought again because it is such a good deal!), you can get out right after.

Check out my page on My Oily Resources
And my page on Essential Oil Recipes OIL Recipes

I hope to include a bunch of recipes here in the future.  For now just wanted to share my story.

Scent can change my mood in a second.  After experiencing the wonderful scents coming out of a diffuser, I had to know more.  I joined Young Living and haven't slowed down.

So far, these are some of things IJ have made and are using to replace store bought items.  Every single one of these DIY products I made easily outperforms the store bough stuff.
  • After Shave Lotion
  • 2 different scents of perfume
  • 2 different men's cologne
  • Lip Balm
  • Body Lotion
  • Owie Spray
  • Thieves Spray
  • Shampoo
  • Toothpaste
  • Hand Balm
  • Lotion
Future makes: soap, deodorant, and many more.

I use their Stress Away at work and lather myself in it.  The scent is devine!  Going to try and make a clone version of it.  

I use a lot of their Digize products for sports related stuff.  

Purification is fantastic for newly sanitizing a space, especially if its smelled bad.  I diffuse this at least once a week.  

Man, this list could go on.  Here is a link to their main page where you can read TONS of information about this awesome company.  YOUNG LIVING

No comments: